Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week In Review

Welcome to Week in Review!

Actually, this is 2 Week in Review's in one!

Unfortunately, I was not able to post last week's review due to it was my daughter's 4 birthday and her first dance recital. So, we had a houseful of guests and were celebrating!

So, I thought I would just double up this week.

Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household over the last 2 weeks and the monetary impact to us.Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

Total 2 Week Savings/Earnings = $371

Plus, what I did that will benefit me in the future:

Also, here is what I received this week. Make sure to check Freebies 4 Mom regularly for your freebies, too.

  • Excedrin
  • Sani Hands Kids Wipes
  • Sunflower Seeds to plant

No comments:

 
Photobucket