Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Week In Review

Welcome to Week in Review ( for the week ending March 22nd )!

Sorry this is late in getting posted, but the Easter Holiday kept me away from the computer for quite awhile.

Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household last week and the monetary impact to us. Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!

Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

$101 - Saving at the Grocery - The Grocery Game ( please use referral moneysavingmethods@yahoo.com )
$89 - Earning Money Blogging - CPA Storm
$74 - CVS Shopping ( only paid $5 for $79 worth of products )
$71 - Reward Money from Credit Card
$69 - 75% Off Sale Shopping for the week
$50 - $25 Free sign up bonus, no strings attached, $10 per referral - Revolution Money Exchange ( email me for an invite )
$32 - Selling on eBay
$22 - Free Donations
$20 - $10 Free sign up bonus, $5 per referral - Obopay
$20 - Saving on Satelite Bill for the month
$15 - Free Donatos Pizza and 2 Liter ( EZ Pay sign up w/Newspaper )
$14 - Walgreens Shopping
$9 - Kroger coupons I bought on eBay thru Big Crumbs
$10 - Walgreens
$5 - Upromise Bonus for 5Tylenol ( finally hit my account )
$2 - Scan Right Guarantee
$1 - Reuse Grocery Bags at store, get money off your bill

Total Weekly Savings & Earnings = $594

In addition, here are other things I did that will benefit me in the future:

Signed up for E Rewards Survey Panel ( $2 bonus for my Upromise account )
Ordered Free Photo Paper thru Big Crumbs
More referrals signed up for Blingo! If they win, I win!
Signed up for free month at Fitworks ( let's see if I will use it )
Signed up for new Birthday Freebies

Finally, here are the freebies I received last week ( that I didn't know how to calculate the value ). Remember to check Freebies 4 Mom to sign up for great products such as these.

4 Perfume/Cologne Samples
Garnier Nutriesse Ultralift Cream
Picture Frame
Selsun Blue Shampoo Sample Bottle
Fiber One Cereal Sample
Tide w/Dawn Sample
Tide Sample

No comments:

 
Photobucket