Friday, February 22, 2008

$25 Free from Revolution Money Exchange - No Strings Attached

I have been wanting to post this find for quite a while. But, like all the articles I post, I research and then test them myself to make sure they are legit. And, so, I finally am here to tell you, that yes, you can get $25 free from Revolution Money Exchange until the end of March ! You can click here and request an invite. I will gladly send it to you.

First, a big thank you to my new reader, Karen, for alerting me to this deal! It is great! She took advantage of the $10 free from Obopay from my previous post, so she thought I might be interested in this. And, indeed, I was.

Revolution Money Exchange is a new company, still in their Beta phase, that is similar to paypal. It is an online Money Exchange program through First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD, Member FDIC . It is the same concept as paypal and Obopay, except that there are NO fees right now. It is free to send money, get money, withdraw money, etc. So, that right there is an advantage.

It is free to sign up. Since it is through a bank, you do need to register with your social security #. BUT...here is the big BUT...it does not hit your credit report or affect your credit score. So, this should not cause any issues on your end.

Once you are registered, you will need to link your account up to your bank account so you can send and withdraw money. This is the process I was testing. They will put 2 small deposits into your account and you then verify them ( just like paypal does ). Once you verify them, you confirm your $25 and you can then withdraw it.

The $25 hit my account within 3 days! It was wonderful, fast and FREE!

As of right now, they do not accept credit cards, but it is coming soon.

If you want to read a review of this company so you feel a little more comfortable, you can go to USA Today.
If you would like the free $25, please click here. And, as a bonus...when you tell your friends, they will give you $10 free for every one of them who registers and gets the free $25!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this Ebook., Its Simple Step by Step Guide that will teach you to how to

Exchange Your Paypal, Alertpay,MoneyBooker, To

Alertpay,MoneyBooker, Check ,Western Union, Bank wire.. Take a Look here

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1664329#post13430224

Devid said...

This is informative and quality post and amazing on web. Continue with such type of posting.
money exchange.

 
Photobucket