Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fitworks for Free


Ask and thou shall receive!!


Well, that is what happened, right? I asked, at the end of my birthday freebie post, if anyone had a month free membership to a fitness club after eating all my goodies this month...and well, Fitworks does.


Currently, they are offering a 30 day trial ( no purchase necessary ) of their facility. I am jumping on this one! That is a full month of free treadmills, fitness classes and some time to myself! With bathing suit season FAST approaching, there is no doubt I need to be hitting the gym.


If you want to see a list of their current locations, click here. Then, if interested in taking advantage of this offer, click on the appropriate location to go to the form. Fill it out and stop in at your local facility and get your month membership. You must present this for your free pass before March 31st...so get moving!


BONUS...while supplies last...you will get a ticket to a book an online appointment, stop in & activate your free membership within 3 days and get a free ticket to see Cincy pitcher Bronson Arroyo perform live in concert. This will only benefit Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and South Dayton members.


While we are on the topic of free gym trials, if anyone has any they know of....shoot me an email. I will try and put a post together for everyone in the near future. And, if you are a current member and have a referral code, put that in your email, too. I will be happy to post it for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the gym...I personally love going. I can't do it at home because I just alway find excuses not to work out, lol....I am a member of Ladies Super Fitness up in Cleveland.....Any referrals would be great #LSFC00010679 :)

 
Photobucket