Monday, February 9, 2009

Week In Review!

Welcome to Week in Review!

Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household last week and the monetary impact to us.

Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!

Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

Listed below is the total I saved or earned, the post that explains the details ( if there is one ) and then the method where I am adding this total for tallying purposes.

Savings

Total Weekly Savings = $114


Earnings


Total Weekly Earnings = $514


Grand Total Weekly Savings/Earnings = $628


Plus, what I did that will benefit me in the future:

Plus, here are the free samples I got in the mail this week. Remember to sign up for my new favorite company for a list of free samples. Shop 4 Freebies. I absolutely love it. Also, sign up for Quality Health and get a free sample once a month.

  • Diapers




Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!





Subscribe










No comments:

 
Photobucket