Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week In Review

Welcome to Week in Review!

Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household last week and the monetary impact to us. Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!

Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

$99 - Savings on Groceries - The Grocery Game ( please use referral moneysavingmthods.com ) I saved 80% on my groceries this week!! Wow...it was one of my best weeks yet!!

$65 - Sale Saving Shopping - Target ( got 3 beautiful Mother's Day gifts that are normally valued over $20 down to $5 each...so, that shopping is all done....can't say what they are in case the Mom's are reading. Also got a Barbie Computer game..normally $20, for $5..Birthday Present for my daughter....and a Dora Disk for her compuer art digital studio....normally $15 for $3 approx...also for daughters birthday...she is almost done for under $10 )!! Everything was 75% or better Off!!

$64 - Walgreens - Started Using the Grocery Game for Walgreens & CVS, too combined with Money Saving Mom posts. I paid nothing out of pocket this week thanks to my rebate gift card coming from last month and a $25 gift card for my prescription. Plus, I bought items that will be refunded plus 10% on my gift card next month and I got reward money to use on my next trip. So, this was a 100% savings...plus earning!!

$36 - Prescription Earnings ( filled 2 perscriptions this week and made money )

$36 - Commission Junction Check Arrived

$30 - Revolution Money Exchange - $25 Free, No Strings Attached ( you only have until April 15th to sign up and get the free $25 or $60 if you have 2 adults in your household. $10 per each person you refer, too )

$10 - Obopay - $5 per referral ( great payment alternative to paypal ), but the $10 sign up bonus has expired.

$6 - Citi Home Rebate Credit Card - Make money paying your house bills!!

$4 - Free Donations

$3 - Buying Coupons for savings

$1 - Electronic Coupons

$1 - Recycle Bags

Total Weekly Earnings and Savings = $357

In addition, here are other things I did that will benefit me in the future:

Referrals signed up for Blingo! If they win, I win!

Marked my calendar for the Free Workshops at the Hardware Stores

Logged into Wellness 360 and did some searches the last few days on topics of interest ( croup, ear infections, etc and updated my profile ). Earned $12 already! ( of course, it was double point weekend )

Signed up for Power Saver with Duke Energy. I will get at $25 credit on my electric bill and save during the summer months on my charges.

Finally, here are the freebies I got this week:

P&G Coupon Packet
Eye Cream Sample
Perfume & Cologne Samples

1 comment:

kelly said...

just making sure you know that heather at freebies 4 mom is compiling a list of birthday clubs for moms and kids-i thought of you immediately...

 
Photobucket