Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jennifer Bubolz-Miller, you are the Winner!

Jennifer,
Please email me directly with your address so I can get your planner shipped out to you.

Thanks to everyone who took action last week and completed tasks each day! I apologize for the delay in getting the winner announced! But, I guess I caught what my daughter had! Besides Jury duty yesterday, I also have had a "killer" sore throat and now the baby has a double inner ear infection and an outer ear infection in one of the ears! Ugh! April has not been good to us so far!

I will try to post some previously written posts, but I will probably start the Tutorial back up as soon as I am feeling a bit better. So, stay tuned. How about next week everyone?

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Hey Carrie! Just wanted to let you know that your posts are now showing up as a 'full feed.' Hooray!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Yeah...I am so glad. Thanks for the help! I am constantly amazed how wonderful people are in the blogger community. Constantly helping each other!

 
Photobucket