Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week In Review!

Welcome to Week in Review!

Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household last week and the monetary impact to us.

Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!

Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

Listed below is the total I saved or earned, the post that explains the details ( if there is one ) and then the method where I am adding this total for tallying purposes.



Savings

Total Weekly Savings = $141



Earnings

Total Weekly Earnings = $1,859

Grand Total Weekly Savings/Earnings = $2,000


Plus, what I did that will benefit me in the future:




Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!




Subscribe






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie -
Did you get your rebate in the mail for this already? How long did it take. I hope to get it before I have to cancel....

Thanks!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Which rebate are you talking about?

If you talking about the 2 $10 from Reservation Rewards and the other one ( the Brylane Deals ) then, yes, they came in the mail last week.

I heard from many others that theirs also arrived.

If that is not the rebate you are talking about, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever find that while trying to complete these offers, the company was either out of business, didn't take your order, or some other reason that you weren't charged? What do you do when that happens?

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

I have never had that happen...but with this economy..that is not to say a company won't go out of business.

Some of the companies I did 3 years ago are no longer around anymore, but I got my money before they closed their doors forever.

The one company ( no longer around ) did put a stop to new enrollees, but the paid all of us who had completed our offers.

 
Photobucket