Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week In Review - Ending March 14th

Welcome to Week in Review!

Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household last week and the monetary impact to us. ( This is another 2 week version, as I didn't update last week...sorry )

Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!

Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

Listed below is the total I saved or earned, the post that explains the details ( if there is one ) and then the method where I am adding this total for tallying purposes.

Savings

Total Weekly Savings = $321

Earnings

Total Weekly Earnings = $2,299

Grand Total Earnings/Savings = $2,620

Plus, what I did that will benefit me in the future:



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a special point to add about satellite/cable service. Personally, I think it's best to change carriers every couple of years so that you get the new equipment. Otherwise, you're paying the same price as everyone else, on equipment that you've had for several years. Changing services can get you some free upgrades on equipment, and some free sign on bonuses.

 
Photobucket