Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week In Review

Welcome to Week in Review!

Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household last week and the monetary impact to us. Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!

Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

  • $168 - Sale Saving Shopping - Target ( Great find on Toys. All 75% off plus $15 off extra in coupons. Thanks to Andrea at Mommy Snacks! I ran into her at the store, and she had an extra $5 off $25 Toy Purchase coupon. Wow. I guess you get them off of Hot Coupon World. Once she told me that, I then remembered I had a $10 off hard copy coupon out in the car. So, I ran and got that, too. I got 3 girls Birthday Parties done, my neice for Christmas and Birthday done, my son and daughter a gift each for their birthday. It was all valued at $204 and I spent only $41! So far this year, I have spent $118 out of pocket for $552 worth of gifts. And, I have gotten 17 people done for Birthdays/Christmas/Mother's Days, etc off of my list. )
  • $93 - Online Checking Account - Made in Interest
  • $20 - Satelite Cable Savings for the month
  • $20 - Free Trial Incentives - 2 - $10 Walmart Gift cards as a thank you for remaining a member
  • $10 - Revolution Money Exchange- $25 FREE to new users. Click here to read my original post. Don't forget to get in on my $25 raffle when you sign up.
  • $10 - My Survey - My favorite Survey sites
  • $5 - Jury Duty
  • $5 - Obopay - Paypal competitor. $5 for each person you refer. Sign up bonus has expired...
  • $1 - Big Crumbs

    Grand Total of Savings/Earnings = $331


In addition, here are other things I did that will benefit me in the future:

Finally, here are the freebies I got this week:

  • Sample of Foundation
  • 2 Denta Burst Teeth Cleaners
  • 4 Wine Posters ( so excited to hang across from the bar in the basement )
  • Kotex Samples

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I signed up and don't know how to claim the $25 bonus. I contacted RME, but have yet to hear back from them. Any suggestions? I've confirmed the two amounts in my account. Thanks!

 
Photobucket