Wednesday, October 1, 2008

$15 Free from PNC Bank


I was very happy when I went to the mailbox today, because I had a nice letter from PNC Bank offering me $15 free! My favorite mailings are ones that offer me free money, of course! Aren't they yours?

As you know, I took advantage of the $150 PNC Bank Bonus a few months ago. You can click here to read my original post on the subject. And, hopefully many of you took advantage of the free money PNC Bank was offering, too.

And, if you did, hopefully you will be getting this wonderful mailing soon, also. If not, give them a call at 1-877-CALL-PNC.

So, what is the deal?

Well, since I simply opened my account, did the few direct deposits I needed to get my $150 and then nothing else...they are now trying to get me active in using their services. In fact, when you sign up for Bank Offers, you will find that many of the banks do this. Chase Bank has also offered me free money for using their services when I wasn't active.

PNC Bank is asking that I make 2 bill payments from my checking account ( free service, by the way ) by October 31st, and if I do....$15 free! They claim the $15 will hit by December 5th, so mark your calendars!

Do I have 2 bills to pay in October? Of course! So, instead of paying via my normal checking account, via credit card or any other way I pay, I will be paying 2 of my bills from this checking.

Why not? That $15 will help pay those bills, right!

So, if you took advantage of the PNC Bank offer, check your junk mail for this $15 offer. If you don't see it in the next few weeks, give them a call to see if you can also get in on this deal.
AND..make sure to sign up for online banking for free with them, even if you don't plan on using it. I have heard from others that they got this offer in their email box!

By the way, I added this to my Bank Offers page. So, you should be able to click on the Bank Offers button in the upper left side at any time during this offer to go to the appropriate webpage. Then, just click on the ad for PNC Bank to come back to this post if you need it. I also added the $15 from Revolution Money Exchange, since I forgot to put that on there the other day.

The list now includes: $15 PNC, $15 RME, $25 College Advantage, $100 TD Ameritrade, $50 Sharebuilder. Click here to read about them all.

As I add more, I will let you all know!

No comments:

 
Photobucket