Thursday, September 18, 2008

$50 Test Drive Offer - Cincinnati/Kentucky Readers

Unfortunately, this post is only for those readers near Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky! But, if you are interested in making money with Test Driving cars, click here to read my post on how I take advantage of such offers. You may still try the Chrysler Town & Country, as they MAY still be offering it. I haven't heard otherwise. Has anyone else?

For those of you who are able and willing to get out after the windstorm, here is a quick and easy way to make $50 in Gas Money.

Tom Gill Chevrolet in Florence, Kentucky will give you $50 to come in and Test Drive a new car. Simply click here and then click on the Gas button when you get to the following page. Then, fill out the form to receive your coupon and schedule an appointment to go down and get your free $50!

And, a big thanks to my reader, Julie, for emailing me this great find!!

Do you hear of great Test Drive offers in your area? Email me and I will post them on my site so readers in your area can take advantage, too!

Don't forget to enter my September $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

1 comment:

Morehart said...

I live right down the road from this place and did mine last thursday

http://lifeasamorehart.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-get-free-50-gas-card.html

 
Photobucket