Sunday, June 22, 2008

Week In Review

Welcome to Week in Review!



Here you will find a re-cap of what happened in my household over the last week and the monetary impact to us.



Follow along with me and watch your earnings and savings grow, too!



Don't forget to track your own numbers, as it is fun and beneficial to know what is working for you!

Total Week Savings/Earnings = $177


Plus, what I did that will benefit me in the future:

  • Referrals signed up for Blingo! If they win, I win!
  • Referrals signed up for Swagbucks
  • Registered at my local library and got fun gifts
  • Sent in mail in rebates
  • Signed up for free money from Bank of America
  • Sent for my Free $10 Outback certificate
  • Got a Auto Insurance Quote for a free $5 Target gift card.

Freebie I received. Please refer to Freebies 4 Mom for many freebies.

  • Caress Body Lotion
  • USPS Welcome Business Kit

Don't forget to enter my June $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

No comments:

 
Photobucket