Saturday, June 21, 2008

Super Saturday Savings! Mini Baseball Game!


I know I posted in the past about the great FREE programs that Lowes and Home Depot offer for children. Click here to read my original post. It provides a hands on opportunity for them to build, create and spend some quality time with YOU! :-)

But, I thought this one was so cute, and I knew my son would just love it. So, I thought I would post a reminder that next Saturday ( June 28th ), from 10 to 11, you can hit up your local Lowes to build this with your child.

Click here for all the details and to sign up.

Don't forget to enter my June $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

I work for the Postal Service and I am sorry to inform you that the postal worker you spoke to gave you incorrect information. If you use our free Priority or Express Mail shipping supplies you must mail it Priority or Express, that is why we provide free shipping supplies. Every office has the right to open a package to inspect the packaging if we suspect it is our free Priority of Express supplies. If it is, and it wasn't mailed Priority or Express it will be returned to you postage due. Speak to your carrier about having someone from the Business Development Team contact you about possibly getting discounts on your shipping needs if you do it online.

 
Photobucket