Friday, May 2, 2008

It is Officially Stimulus Check Bonus Time!

Woo, Hoo! If I haven't said it already. I am so excited for my money to arrive!

Our Stimulus Check are on the way... but, let's not debate whether the government should really have sent them or not, they are here or coming and nothing we can do about it. So, I say embrace that extra $ and make it work for you!!

Since we don't really have any debt to apply it to, I am going to make the most of it that I can. And, that means taking advantage of the 10% extra the stores are giving out!!! I honestly feel I can do better with that 10% than I can do in the market right now...so Kroger will be happy!

Anyway, I previously posted on Kroger and their offer. So, click here to read.

But, here are some more great companies offering you an incentive to spend those checks at their stores!

  • Kroger Company of stores ( Kroger, Baker’s, City Market, Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Gerbes, Hilander, Jay C, King Soopers, Owen’s, Pay Less, Ralphs, Smith’s, and QFC ) - May 2nd thru July 31st - 10% Bonus on Gift Card - Click here for details

  • Meijer - May 2nd thru May 30th - 10% Bonus towards General Merchandise ( can't be used for groceries ) - Click here for details

  • Bigg's ( Acme, Albertsons, Cub Foods, Farm Fresh, Hormbacher’s, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw’s/Star Market, Shop’n Save, and Shoppers Food & Farmacy, SuperValu Stores ) - May 2nd - July 31st - 10% Bonus - Click here for details

  • Roundy's Supermarkets ( Pick 'n Save, Copps or Rainbow ) - 10% Bonus plus free reusable bag, bread, milk and eggs - Click here for details

  • Sears ( Kmart, Lands’ End ) - May 14th thru July 19th - 10% Bonus - Click here for details

  • Radio Shack - May 4th thru July 12th - 10% Discount - Click here for details

Thanks to Maximizing Money for their great post and all the helpful links!

No comments:

 
Photobucket