Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free Wheaties Fuel at Kroger


The Grocery Game has the weekly Kroger list up, so I was preparing for my weekly shopping trip and I saw this great price.

New to the Grocery Game? Click here to read how I save over 50% each week via this database/shopping list.

Many Kroger stores ( I saw these at one of my local stores ) have discontinued the Wheaties Fuel and have them marked down to $1.

Match this sale price up with your $1 off coupon from the Feb 21st Sunday paper insert, OR click here to go to the Shop at Home printable coupon database and print the coupons for this deal. Looks as if you may be able to print it up to 4 times, so that could be a nice stockpile of cereal. :)



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


3 comments:

Becky said...

That cereal just came out didn't it? That didn't last long!!

Melissa said...

I gave you an award on my blog.

cipherex said...

That's perfect!
Great product....

 
Photobucket