Monday, March 22, 2010

Paypal Redemption on Sale at Swagbucks

If you have points to redeem, consider Paypal thru Wednesday. They will issue money to your paypal account ( that is like earning cash ) and it is on sale until the 24th for 550 points. Good deal!

New to my site or Swagbucks? Let me explain.

Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com. What does this mean to you? If you currently search the web via any other search engine, consider switching to Swagbucks instead.

You can even save Swagbucks as your home page and every time you search the web, you potentially win swagbucks. As you win them, they accumulate and you can then redeem them for gifts, gift cards ( I like Amazon ) and cash ( via Paypal ).

And, don't forget that if you love the program, refer your friends. You will when they win!

Click here to join!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket