So, I want to go thru each step of my 2010 Challenge and share it with everyone. As always, please leave comments on your own goal in this category, past experiences ( good and bad, please ) and any helpful insight you may have.
Let's get started:
Before reading this post, go here to read all about Online Offers and how I have used this method for years. It will give you an overview of what Online Offers are, how to earn with them and helpful hints to earn your money.
First, as you saw in my previous post my goal is $4,000 for Online Offers. I am hoping to earn $1,000 per quarter for our family. This is the bulk of my $10K goal and you can see my whole challenge here. It is important to note, I will have to spend some to earn that $4,000, but do keep track of it all. You should, hopefully, be able to deduct those expenses that were required to earn your money.
So, how do I personally plan to do this and how have I earned with this method in the past?
1. I rotate companies - I know many of you get comfortable with a company ( IDeal for example ) and want to keep doing their sites over and over instead of trying Netblue or Nuitech. BUT, you open yourself up to difficulties when doing this.
Some companies have caps on how much you can earn per year, how many offers you can duplicate, etc. When you do only one company, you risk being DQ'd AND running out of offers to do. I plan to do two different companies per quarter. So, for example, one IDeal and Nuitech. Next quarter, maybe a Nuitech and a Netblue, etc, etc.
2. I also set up an email address for each company. So, all IDeal sites have one specific address, all Nuitech have their own email, etc. This helps when you go to sign up for offers within the site to earn your points. This keeps records straight per company and easier to manage.
3. I have my husband do some of the companies ( IDeal, Nuitech, etc ), too. That way we can both complete offers if it is not one per household.
By this I mean, if one of the offers is for some lotion, for example, and it is one intro offer per person, we can both do it then. I can do mine on my IDeal site and he can do it on his Nuitech site. Make sense? If I was the only one taking part, I may not be able to do that offer again since I had already completed it on the IDeal site.
4. If not using virtual credit card numbers ( you should be ), then use a separate credit card per company ( Nuitech, IDeal, etc ). This keeps your records clean plus helps when you sign up for one offer and your husband signs up for one, too. Then, each of you have your own records and it will allow you to set up an account per person with that specific offer.
I cannot stress enough that just because one company has a higher payout and is quicker to complete that it makes it the "go to" company and your only choice. The key to success is earning with multiple companies. Even if you make less with one company, you are STILL making money! It is still profit and money we didn't have before.
So, to get us all started I have a list of offers to choose from for each company. Some of these are new and some you may have seen posted on my Online Offers page before. Here is what I am starting right now! The $500 Visa Gift Card with Holiday Shopping Rewards, a Nuitech site. It has 2, 2, and 4 for the requirements and only 6 day requirement for all but 2.
So, here are offers that are available right now to get you started in 2010! I will keep my eyes open for some Netblue offers ( haven't seen any in FOREVER ) but will post them when I find them. Click on any offer below that interests you to go see all the details and register.
- $500 Check - Bullseye Media
- $500 Visa Gift Card - Top Notch
- $500 Target Gift Card - Jasper
- $500 Lowes or Home Depot Gift Card - eSolutionsMedia
- $500 Airlines Gift Card - Bullseye
- $50 Burger King Gift Card - Jasper
- $50 Restaurant Gift Card - eSolutionsMedia
- 2 Free Airline Tickets - 123 Click
- Free Coach Purse & Wallet
- Free Wii & EA Sport - Top Notch
- Free Nintendo DSi - Top Notch
- Beatles Rock Bank Special Edition - Top Notch
- Free Ugg Slippers - Marketlabs
Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.
Click here to Refer a Friend