Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Earn 50 Points per Survey in January - Survey Spot

Today I received an email from Survey Spot letting me know they are running a special promotion in January.

For those of you participate with this company like me, you know that some surveys pay in points ( which can then be redeemed for payment ) and some only pay with sweepstakes entries.

Personally, because I don't have a lot of time I skip the sweepstakes only surveys. I only take part in the ones that offer me points.

So, due to this special promotion in January, I will be taking many for screeners for Survey Spot. For the surveys that already have points attached to them ( and many more than 50 points ) I am unsure whether this additional 50 will be added on to that total. I guess we will wait and see.

Check the top of all your survey invites to see the title earn extra points. In addition, you will still get to play the instant win game and gain an entry into the $25,000 sweeps.

This promotional offer expires January 31st.

New to Survey Spot? Click here to register for free and begin taking surveys.

If you would also like to learn more about surveys and how to earn money with this method, you can go to my Survey button in the left menu bar at anytime or click here to sign up with all the companies I recommend.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket