Friday, December 4, 2009

Send a Free Card from Santa!

I must say thanks to Kami R. for sharing this great idea on Facebook!

I was breezing thru my News Feed today ( by the way, don't forget you can earn $ every time you go to Facebook here ) and saw her post about sending a free postcard from Santa to your kids.

Right now, Google is giving one free Holiday postcard, shipping included, to each person. This means $0 out of pocket. You simply type a message and they will create the card and mail it for you.

Since we send out photo cards, I really didn't have any idea who to send this free card to and honestly forgot about it. But then I saw Kami's update....great idea!!!!

Now, my kids have a Christmas Card from Santa in the mail and on the way.

To get yours:

  • Go here and log in or create your free account
  • Click on Free Samples across the top
  • Next, click on New Free Samples across the side
  • Free Postcard from Google is listed here.
Merry Christmas to the Kiddos!!!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

I have noticed that I am not earning anything from Be Ruby. I checked and I have the same balance I had when I signed up several weeks ago. Is there anything I need to do to make sure when I visit sites I am credited? Thanks

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Lorrie,

I am not sure? Are you logging in every day before you click thru?

My balance has been going up every day with my click thrus, so I know it is working overall. But, I am always logged in when I do it.

If that is not it, I would email their customer support tomorrow to ask them why your balance isn't increasing.

 
Photobucket