Friday, December 4, 2009

Update: Free Personalized Gift Tags

Update: This promotion is ending tonight at 8 PM EST. If you put off ordering and still want to grab them, hurry before it is gone!


The trees are up and it is now time for me to begin wrapping all my gifts! I am actually getting quite excited, as I love the look of all the presents under the tree. It looks so festive, AND it reminds me that I am done with my shopping for all those people! Yay!

With wrapping comes the need to tag each of the gifts, so I know who they belong to and I don't mistakenly give the gift to the wrong person. That wouldn't be good!

I am excited to say I was able to order 140 Free Personalized Labels - $7.99 value.

Would you like some, too?

  • Click here to go to VistaPrint
  • Click on the 140 Free Address Labels ( yes, if you want Address Labels, you can order those instead. )
  • Pick from many Holiday designs
  • Enter your text in the four lines available
  • Total $0
  • Shipping came to $2.95 for me
Merry Christmas!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket