Saturday, November 21, 2009

Host a Your Shape for Wii and Jello Fit Party

You may remember I posted about House Party last month and the wonderful Kodak Party they needed hosts for in December. I am excited to say I was picked. As a host, I am receiving $75 worth of free Kodak products, plus coupons for my guests to receive free products, too!

Now, that I like! It is one thing for me to get free items, but when these parties offer gifts for my guests, I am thrilled!

Your Shape for Wii and Jello Party

Well, I am excited to tell you that Wii and Jell0 are teaming up and need hosts for their party!

The details are:
  • On January 9th you would host a party for you and your friends
  • Receive the new Wii Game, Your Shape ( selling for around $69.99 )
  • Receive Mousse Temptations by Jello for you and your guests to eat
  • 15 Your Shape headbands for you and guests
  • 15 $10 off Amazon coupons for Your Shape
  • 1 Just Dance bonus video ( valued at $39 )
  • Jello Napkins and Spoons for the party
  • 15 Valuable Mousse Coupons for guests
Interested in taking advantage of this fun get together and all the freebies included?

Click here to register.

Good luck!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

1 comment:

Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I was chosen to host one of these Carrie! How exciting!

 
Photobucket