Saturday, November 21, 2009

$5 off $5 Hallmark Coupon! Free or Almost free Cards!

I always need cards. In fact, most times I just have the kids make their own homemade cards to save money.

But, if I can get free or almost free cards, I won't pass it up. So, because of that reason, I made a trip to my Hallmark store up the road because I had two $5 off $5 Hallmark coupons.

If you subscribe ( hopefully for free, like me ) to Southern Living or Woman's Day magazines, they both have the $5 off $5 coupon inside.

Always make sure to read thru all your magazines for valuable coupons. That was $10 free I got to the store. I picked up a handful of cards, which worked out perfectly. My father in law has his birthday this weekend, as well as a friend of my daughter. And, my brother's is Thanksgiving weekend.

You can also find the coupons in O the Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, and Martha Stewart Living and Taste of Home ( thanks Rachel for letting me know ).

In addition, some have reported it was emailed to them, too, since they signed up to receive Hallmark emails.

Click here to register with Hallmark for free, so you don't miss out on future deals.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

2 comments:

Halle & Macy Emerick said...

You are seriously the best. I absolutely love your website and you ALWAYS bring us the best deals. This one is just icing on the cake. I really wanted to get the Elf on the Shelf from Hallmark and this just saved me $5. Thank you for everything you do. You are wonderful! Keep up the good work. We ALL appreciated it!

Rachel from TX said...

Just got my free Family Circle mag and there is one in there too! I'm up to 3 :D

 
Photobucket