Thursday, September 3, 2009

Join Toluna Opinions & Survey Stats

Each week, I strive to bring or highlight a new survey company and the provide my survey stats!

If you want to earn money taking surveys, you can click here or go to my Surveys button in my left menu bar. I also have a listing of all survey companies I recommend.

For new readers, I provide my results to show others what companies are sending invites, approx. how many I qualify for and what I earn. Most companies provide points that I then redeem for cash. This gives everyone an idea of what to expect in general.

You can click my 2009 Savings & Earnings drop down in the right side bar to see how much money I have actually received in hand so far from surveys this year. That number does not include all the money I have earned, but have not cashed out yet.

This week, I would like to introduce you to Toluna Opinions!


I already logged into my new account and began earning points, which I will then redeem for money!

First, I like that they give you 500 points immediately for joining. And, if you go update your Interest Surveys, you will also get another 300 points.

Next, not only can you wait for surveys to arrive in your survey email account, but you can also answer polls for points, too. I made 120 points in a matter of moments, since polls only consist of one question.

In addition, do you have a question you would like to poll the community about on their site? You can earn points based on your polls. How many people answered your poll? Was it a quality question? It is a great way to earn extra points and if you want an answer to a burning question of yours...go ask it!

You can also post an opinion, 80 words or longer. You will earn 100 points for that ( you can earn 5,000 points a month for your posted opinions ). The more people who respond to your opinion, the more points you earn!

Finally, you can even advance levels and earn MORE points!

Basically, I am really enjoying the program so far.

Want to join, too? Click here

And, without further delay, here are my survey stats for this past week!







Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket