Monday, August 3, 2009

Earn More Money - New Nuitech Guidelines

If you haven't noticed already, Nuitech has changed their terms! And, it makes it easier for all of us to complete their offers and pocket more for ourselves ( higher profit ). Yay!

If you are a new reader or have not read my experiences with Online Offers yet, click here. Over the last few years, I have made thousands upon thousands of dollars by completeing these offers online from home.

In fact, many of you are also accomplishing the same thing. Look for my July Congrats post to come soon with the names of all of my readers who have benefited from online offers, too.

Anyway, so what is all the excitement about with Nuitech? Well, if you remember, their terms used to state you must remain a member of the offers for 60 days. For many of us, this proved to be difficult and a large investment up front. BUT, they have now changed their terms to state only 30 days! I am thrilled!!

Of course, read the terms/conditions of the offers you decide to do to make sure they have changed ALL of their sites, but I am pretty sure it is a company wide change.

So, are you interested in trying a Nuitech offer now? If so, here are all of them I currently have listed:

New Nuitech Offer
All Other Nuitech Offers



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!


2 comments:

megs92 said...

What terrific news!! Now I have to decide whether or not I want to do one of these or the NetBlue Southwest ticket offer... So many choices! Thanks for keeping us up to date :)

Misty said...

Yea!! Too bad they didn't do this before the $1,500 one :) I could've saved around $100! :) THanks for posting this!

 
Photobucket