Saturday, August 1, 2009

$10 in Free Schwan's Food

Starting today, August 1st, Schwan's is giving $10 in free food away to the first 500,000 people!

I just ordered my family stuffed shells for free! Yay! And, they will be delivered to my door next week. Gotta love it!

Would you like to get your $10 in free food, too? Click here.

You must be on in one of their current delivery areas and not have ordered any food from them in the past 14 weeks.Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend



7 comments:

middleclassmom.wordpress.com said...

I think this offer is already filled.

Laura C said...

I did this earlier this afternoon, but funny coincidence - I chose the stuffed shells too! I figured I should treat us to something that's a pain to make from scratch!

Jessica said...

Thanks Carrie! Just placed my order! That's a meal I can mark off my list!

Tam on the Rocks said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I ordered some Italian meatballs for my freebie, then paid for some of those cute ice cream cups for an upcoming party.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Got some southern style biscuits, mmmm

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I was supposed to put in a promotion code, but my total was still $11 after I ordered my ice cream. Did I miss something?

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Are you a new customer or has anyone else ordered Schwan's from your PC before ( IP Address? )

If so, it won't go thru.

Also, there is a limit to how many they are giving away. Not sure if it has been reached yet.

 
Photobucket