Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Earn $1-$5 for a Study - HCD Surveys!!


I have debated where to categorize this company? Should it go under Surveys or Focus Groups/Market Research.

Well, for now, I have decided to categorize it under Focus Groups.

Why? Well, the requests I have received have described themselves as Market Research. On top of that, they are paying higher than the majority of survey companies.

My invite today was for $5! Now, that is not $75 like the one previously, BUT it is higher than even Pinecone Research surveys. And, you get a small amount of money into your account every time you complete a prescreener. That I like! My last prescreener had ONLY 3 questions. So, no lengthy screening surveys. This is another plus!

Anyway, I may change my mind and move it to surveys after a few months and I see how their requests pan out, but for now...Focus Groups.

Right now, if you register you will automatically get $1 into your account when you set it up and complete your profile. Yay! To get that money and be set up to receive the most market research requests, you need to complete the Contact Info section, Demographics, Personal Profile, and Topics of Interest. These can all be found under My Profile when you log into your account.

You can cash out as soon as you get to $10 and don't forget to refer your friends!!! You will get 50 cents for each friend you tell about this company!!

Would you like to join and begin receiving invites to HCD Surveys, too? Click here

Also, here is the link for the $5 study. I am NOT sure if this link will work for others, as it was sent directly to me, but give it a try! It it works, the study is only approx. 15 minutes! Update: according to comments, this study is not working unless it is emailed to you.

Remember, send this to your "surveys/market research" email account.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend


Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The link says: Sorry, you are not qualified for this survey.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like you have to actually be emailed the request then.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

This is a new one to me so, I am going to sign up. how can you get credit for me signing up? I believe that we all need to help each other in little ways and since you recommended it, you should get credit! 50 cents is 50 cents!

Anonymous said...

Signed up and completed my profile but did not get a $1.00credit...what the xxxx. Don't want to hold my breath over $1.00 but it will be nice if i do. Btw, how often do you get e-mails/survey/invitations from them. I think i signed up last week and have not received anything...

 
Photobucket