Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free Box of Special K Crackers and more fun Coupons!

Well, it is the 2nd week of June and I am just now sitting down to finally go thru and print my coupons from coupons.com. So, this is probably old news for everyone besides me. :-)


When I logged in, I was pleased to see I can get boxes of Special K Crackers for free at Target via their printable coupon.
It is when you buy 2 other Special K products, BUT they are running a sale right now.
Their promotion?
Buy 3 Special K products and get a box of Special K crackers free. If you use $1 off Kellogg's coupons for the three boxes of cereal ( they are from newspaper inserts this past weekend ) and this printable, you should come out spending less than $1 per box.

Click here to print your coupons, and make sure to take a look around at all the coupons out in June!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

amber said...

This is a great site! Thanks for sharing! Hope you get your t-shirt! ;)

 
Photobucket