Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wonderful Grocery Posts by Tutti!

I hope everyone has enjoyed my integration of guest posts into my blog lately. I have done this, because...well...I go on and on giving my perspective on savings/earnings every day and even though I am set in my ways...I know every person is this world is different and unique!

What works for me, does not necessarily work for someone else's family nor will it always be the best method for them. My hope is always that I at least get the wheels in everyones mind turning and inspire them to rethink the way we all live...so that we all can save and earn a bit more for our families.

But, I feel by having the guest posts included ( from both other bloggers and readers ), we all get to see things from a different perspective and learn something new that will inspire us all.

So, one of my readers, Tutti, contacted me about doing a series of guest posts on how she saves at the grocery, since it is a bit different than how I do it. Perfect! I was so excited!

Why did I want to include this?

Well, as you all know, I use the Grocery Game and have for years. I love it....it has saved my family immensely over the last few years. With savings of 50% or more, my family is always well stocked with food, staples, etc.

I have always found that my information is a click away, and I don't have to hop from site to site to find all the deals. In addition, there are always deals on this site that never make it to other sites I have tried and it tracks meat, produce, etc ( even though there are no coupons for them ) and tell me when to buy them at rock bottom prices.

In addition, they track not only the sale/coupon match ups, but also closeout items, etc, to find the best deals. So, it has just worked for me and my needs. Don't get me wrong, I do have a few standard blogs I like to check ( Mommy Snacks ) to see any printable coupon match ups, etc, since the Grocery Game doesn't track those.

You can click here for all my recommendations on grocery shopping or go to my groceries tab in my left menu bar at anytime.

BUT....Tutti does it differently than me. She does not use the Grocery Game and has put together her series for her readers...as well as sharing with all of us on why she does it her way and the benefit to her family. Which in turn, just may be more helpful for you than the way I do it! From visiting Farmers Markets to stocking up on papers, she has it down to a science! She is so inspiring!

There is no right or wrong way to go..the important thing is to save at the grocery and keep more money in your families pockets! Saving is like earning money for your family!

Instead of having her type directly on my site, though, we have decided to link you to her series and have her place it on her own site...so you can all go visit and see what she has to offer on her blog.

So, without further ado, here is Tutti from Tribal Talk. And, here are her 3 posts in the series! I hope you find her insight as helpful as I did! After you go read, please leave a comment on her site ( and please leave me some, too ) and let me know your feedback on guest posts...and this set up.

And, make sure to email me if you have any interest in guest posting in the future. You need not be a blogger!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!


No comments:

 
Photobucket