Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer Fun - Free Fridays at the Childrens Museum!

I love our local Children's Museum here in Cincinnati. My kids and I visit it frequently, and I even have passes ( they have great special rates around the Holidays for passes, by the way ).

So, I am extremely excited to see that they are again offering Free Fridays to everyone at the Cincinnati Museum. Make sure to call your local Children's Museum to see if they are offering any free admission days during the summer.

How does it work?

On any of these dates,

May 22
June 26
July 24
August 21
September 11


you can get into the museum between 4 and 8 PM and have access to all 3 museums ( Children's, Natural History/Science and History Museum.

The children must be 12 or younger to gain a free admission.

You can click here to read all the details.

Make sure you visit my webpage for Summer Fun in the left menu bar, too. I will keep adding to it as I find freebies for the kids this summer!





Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

Elizabeth D. said...

Wow, that's great! Our local children's museum is under construction until next year, but I'm excited to see it when it's complete!

PS - I left a little something for you on my blog of the award variety - I hope you like it! :)

 
Photobucket