Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mystery Shoppers, Mystery Shopping Company

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping.

Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my webpage for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week I would like to introduce everyone to Mystery Shoppers ( how appropriate ). :-)



What type of projects have I been offered with Mystery Shoppers?

To be honest, mostly Parking Garage shops. But, as I look at other states, it appears there are many different type of projects in different areas.

For example, I saw fast food restaurants, banks, tire shops and more offered.

Want to sign up and begin shopping with Mystery Shoppers? Click here.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!


2 comments:

Jen Caputo said...

Hi Carrie,
I have a question. I signed up for Second To None when you recommended them a few weeks back. I did two banks for them ($10 each) several weeks ago and they have been sitting in the completed state for 3 weeks. I was wondering how long it usually takes you to get paid from them? This seems like too long...
Thanks!
Jen

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Hi Jen,

It all depends on the company, their payment terms ( I have had some companies pay 2 months in arrears before ) and when they get paid for the banks.

I would send an email to you contact at Second to None and ask them for their payment terms...Net 30, etc.

They should answer back and let you know.

Write back if you don't hear from them within a few days from your email...and let us all know what they say.

 
Photobucket