Monday, May 11, 2009

Online Offer Update - New $1,000 Nuitech Offer!

Welcome to my weekly post for all of you Online Offer enthusiasts out there.

Here you will see a list of which new offers are available, so you can find out what is currently new and fresh in the world of online offers.

All of these offers will also be on my Online Offers page, along with any other online offers available. Please click here or go to the button in my left menu bar titled, Online Offers at anytime to read on how I make thousands with these deals.

And, don't forget to email me your picture with your prizes when they arrive. And, leave a comment in the Blogger Bragger post when you get your goodies!!

This week, I am thrilled we are getting a few more Nuitech offers. There are always new IDeal ones, it seems, every week, but I don't find new Nuitech offers quite as often. So, I am excited.
Nuitech

There are only two. If interested in one of these Nuitech ( especially the $1,000 ) I wouldn't delay too long in signing up. For some reason, they seem to take the larger offers down quickly ( remember the $1,500 Mortgage offer? )



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

3 comments:

Delores said...

Hi Carrie,

I just tried the link to the $1000 offer and it went to this website that I think is wrong -- perfspot or something like that. That just did not seem right.

Tamara said...

what is the website for Nuitech? How do you enroll? I can't find it on google.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Delores,

Thanks, I just checked, and it is already gone. Ugh...these come up and go down so fast.

I just updated the post to show expired next to the $1,000.

The $250 IKEA is still available right now.

Tamara,

You can't just go to their website. You actually have to find a link or a banner advertisement to sign up.
You can find them on my website, or you will see them pop up on sites you visit ( think the ads you see when on Yahoo, etc ).

If you find an ad on another site, you just need to make sure it is a valid company and is legit. You can always email me a link you find, and I will see if it looks like a company I know and would recommend.

 
Photobucket