Sunday, May 10, 2009

Regal Cinema - Free Summer Movies

On top of wonderful reading programs during the summer, movie theatres also offer freebies for children! And, this is by far one of my favorite summer programs.

Why would that be? Well, the movies are extremely expensive for a family of 5, and we put off taking our kids to the movies during the school year. I do this, because I know that every summer, I am able to take my children for free, meet up with my friends who are going too, and my children do not know the difference.

To them, the experience is the same. They are sitting in front of the big screen and enjoying a little time away from the pool and out of the sun, while catching up on some movies.

The movies are ones that were previously released, but even with that, many of them my kids have not seen yet. Or, if they have, there is just something a bit special watching it at the theatre.

So, here is the first post, of which I am sure there will be more, on the free summer movies available at Regal Cinemas.

Every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 AM, the cinemas will be showing G & PG rated movies. But, remember, it does fill up. Seriously. Get there a bit early!

Want to see the schedule for your cinema this summer? Click here. You will want to select your state and then it will give you a list of locations you can choose.

I am going to be pulling my lists and putting them into my online calendar, so I am prepared this summer to quickly see what is playing on which days, etc.

Here is an example of a cinema near me:

  • 06/09/2009-06/10/2009
    March Of The Penguins (G)
    Igor (PG)
  • 06/16/2009-06/17/2009
    Kit Kittredge: American Girl (G)
    Star Wars: Clone Wars (PG)
  • 06/23/2009-06/24/2009
    Everyone's Hero (G)
    Inkheart (PG)
  • 06/30/2009-07/01/2009
    Space Chimps (G)
    Kung Fu Panda (PG)
  • 07/07/2009-07/08/2009
    Charlotte's Web (G)
    Journey To The Center Of The Earth (PG)
  • 07/14/2009-07/15/2009
    Horton Hears A Who (G)
    Firehouse Dog (PG)
  • 07/21/2009-07/22/2009
    Wallace And Gromit (G)
    Evan Almighty (PG)
  • 07/28/2009-07/29/2009
    Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Veggie Tale Movie (G)
    Alvin And The Chipmunks (PG)
  • 08/04/2009-08/05/2009
    Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (G)

Don't forget to join their Crown Club online here, too. Although you won't earn any points for these free movies, if you happen to go to the movies at any other time, you could earn points towards free movies, concessions, etc.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

Dan said...

AMC almost the same thing

http://www.amctheatres.com/smc/

 
Photobucket