Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grocery Goodies - Cheap cereal and more

As many readers know, Tuesday is my grocery shopping day. And, so I hit my local Kroger today to pick up my weekly Grocery Game goodies!

To find all your local grocery deals, feel free to click here and read my Grocery shopping webpage to learn how I save over 50% off on my groceries and feed my family of 5 for less than $100 a week.
Today's bill came to just over $79! Yay...under budget!
Besides all the fun deals the grocery game has listed, here are a few others for my local Kroger!
  • Kellogg's Mini Wheats - Reg $3.25 - Sale $1.99 - $1.00 off here ( Print twice ) - Final Price $.99 each.
  • Kellogg's Corn Pops - Reg $3.25 - Sale $1.99 - $1.00 off here ( Print twice ) - Final Price $.99 each
  • Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Reg $3.25 - Sale 1.99 - $1.00 off here ( Print twice ) - Final Price $.99 each
  • Glass Plus - Reg $2.99 - Sale $1.99 - $.50 off manufacturer coupon from Sunday paper doubles to $1.00 off - $.50 back via Upromise eCoupons here - Final Price $.49
Don't forget to check with Mommy Snacks each week, too, for additional updates on grocery savings! I always like to check her site after I print my grocery game list to see what additional match ups I can get with printables.

Finally, don't forget to take part in the Fiber One deal at Target this week. I was running thru the store for my weekly sale shopping excursion, and flew down their breakfast aisle to grab my 4 boxes of Fiber One Toaster Pastries ( other products also part of the promotion )

Buy 4 Fiber One products, get a $5.00 Target Gift Card!

The Fiber One Toaster Pastries are on sale for $1.79. I had a $.50 off coupon from a Sunday paper and also a $1.00 off coupon from my General Mills Coupons that were mailed to me. See, signing up for free newsletter pays off!

What are two newsletters available right now? Bisquick and Pillsbury...make sure you send to your "deals" email account. If you missed my earlier post about them, now is a great time to sign up.

So, my total for 4 boxes was $.66! It could actually have been a money maker if I had 2 more coupons! Oh well, I will take them for that price!

Thanks so much to Rachel at Surviving the Stores for sharing this deal!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket