Tuesday, May 5, 2009

$1.50 Top from Lane Bryant!

I am a huge advocate of signing up for all and every newsletter, loyalty program, etc that I can get my hands on...even if it is for a store I would normally not shop.


Why?

As I share with everyone, companies email and mail fabulous coupons, deals and freebies often to it's mailing list. And, if something is a GREAT deal ( 75% off or more ), I am thrilled to take advantage of the deal.

Here is a great example from my life today!

I had signed up years ago with Lane Bryant and receive coupons often. Most of the time, they are decent, but since I don't shop there for myself, it is not worth the trip.

But, in my mailbox, I received a $15 off any $15 or more purchase! OK..that will get me to a store. And, just in time for Mother's Day! If you are currently signed up with Lane Bryant, check your mail.

Remember, I read every piece of mail and junk mail I get. You never know when you will find something worthwhile!

Off to the store I went, dragging my children for a Mother's Day excursion, and I was pleased to be able to get the top you see above for $1.50!! I picked it up in black, but who can't use a black tee to wear with jeans!

So, I now have another gift for my Mother-in-Law for this weekend, along with the Wallet Pix and some discounted photo frames I picked up on one of my Target Sale Shopping adventures!

Would you like to join Lane Bryant's mailing list and receive coupons in the future, too? Click here to register

You may want to run by your local store or call and ask to be added to their mailing list, too.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket