Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mystery Shopping - Service Excellence

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping.


Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my webpage for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.
This week I would like to introduce everyone to Service Excellence.Service Experts, or Service X...as their emails will display, offer various types of projects. My most recent requests were for the Cleaners!

Now, that is a shop I can use!
As a mom of 3 small children, my clothes are constantly messy. From squirted ketchup to one of my kids coming up and rubbing their snotty nose on me before I can stop them, my clothes are always in disarray.

Besides Cleaners, I have recently seen shops for flooring stores that pay very well. And, this is simply what I have seen in my state of Ohio. Your location may have different offers, so check it out!

Click here to register with Service Experts to see what Mystery Shops you may qualify for yourself!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks Carrie,
I sign up for everyone you send our way. So far, I have done 3 mystery shops. They were great and easy. Quick money.

Thanks!!!

Anna
thethriftygeek.blogspot.com

Business Mommy said...

I am loving this mystery shopping stuff! I was starting to get bored with the lack of good deals recently, so just started signing up for the mystery shops to see how it was. It is so much fun. I have like six scheduled for this week! And a lot of it has been for stuff that I really need. So not only am I getting something free, I then end up not having to pay for something I would have bought anyway. It's like double free! Love it, love it, love it!

To anyone doing these mystery shops, don't forget to do your mapquest. You can deduct the mileage to and from the location as a business expense.

 
Photobucket