Monday, November 24, 2008

The Cutest Free Santa Message!

Thanks to my membership in another great rewards program, Disney, I have access to the cutest Santa Message to my children. This freebie is priceless. Believe me! My daughter was skipping around the house nonstop when she got her message from Santa!

Click here to watch this adorable video. You will notice the picture of my sweetie and in the Nice List, her name is, well, listed.

Would you like to take advantage of this freebie, too?

  • Register here for free with Disney Family
  • Login here to create your video
  • Upload a picture of your child. It cannot be over 1MG, so I had to take an existing photo and crop just my daughter's face out of the actual picture.
  • Copy your URL into your browser and play it for your child, email it to family and friends and just plain enjoy!

Don't forget, you can also get FREE Letters from Santa for your kids. There is no need to pay all those services out there for a letter. Go to my Holidays Button in the left menu bar or click here to see all the great Holiday savings I've posted about so far this year.

Happy Thanksgiving ( I just can't type Merry Christmas yet..sorry )

No comments:

 
Photobucket