Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Online Offers Available

Since I started my new web page for Online Offers, I have been trying to keep it updated as new offers from I-Deal, Netblue and Nuitech become available.

So, periodically, I will try and post all the new offers that have accumulated and list them for you from each parent company. On the I-Deal sites, make sure to read if they are a DIY or a Referral. I am posting both out there for you, in case anyone is interested in the Referral program and has people they can rely on to finish the process with them.

In addition, these will be added to the Online Offers webpage for your convenience.

What am I doing right now? I just started a new I-Deal site for the $500 Visa Gift Card. It is the ad that asks whether you are voting for Obama or McCain. How appropriate, since I am running my own little poll!

Haven't taken the dive into Online Offers yet? Click here to read my post on how I make money doing them. I am nearing the $20,000 mark in free money and I have heard from 3 of you now, that you have received your $500 gas cards...yeah!! Make sure to email pictures to me and leave comments on the Bragger page when your free gifts arrive!

Anyway...on with the show! Here is what is new with I-Deal. Next week, I will try and update Netblue for you.

I-Deal:












No comments:

 
Photobucket