Wednesday, August 6, 2008

$25 Free Gas Card


Wishing gas prices were as cheap as they were in the good ol' days?

Well, that is not about to happen, BUT....why not fill up ( or fill half way up ) on someone else?

I am a firm believer in the fact that you get paid to just read through all your junk mail. Why? Because, so many companies are constantly offering free money for you to let them promote their product to you.

Here is another great example. Today I got a mailing for a free $25 gas gift card. So, I, being me, called the number and was told what I needed to do in order to receive the free gift.

We need to allow this company to come to our home, while both my husband and I are here, and test our water. Then, they will give us the sales pitch ( I have been through a similar company before ). They said it should take about 30 minutes to 45 minutes.

With that said, I made sure to schedule it an hour before my baby will wake up, so that he will be sure to interrupt us when it is time for the salesperson to be done ( they can be long winded...I usually tack on about 30 minutes to the estimate...just from experience ).

You may say, is it worth having someone come into your home and give you a sales pitch for $25? It depends. If you have other plans..probably not.

But, I know that every afternoon for about 2 to 3 hours, we sit here while the baby naps. We can't go to parks, Kings Island, etc, or else the baby would have a melt down without his siesta. So, if we are going to sit here anyway, I figured, why not make some free money!

And, I also know my husband and I are NOT easily sold on anything. So, after being through these types of things before, I have no worries that we will be persuaded to sign on the dotted line.

So, $25 an hour is what I will make. Not a bad salary for a bit of my time.

I did ask them where all they were doing this promotion and if anyone could sign up.

And, they are performing the water test in Northern Kentucky, Southern Ohio and Central Ohio.

If you are interested in the free $25 gas card, too, just call 1-866-580-8433. Simply say you are calling about the $25 gas card offer, and they will take it from there.

No comments:

 
Photobucket