Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Savvy Source and Leap Frog Team Up!

Leap Frog - Think Up.

I am sure most of us have heard of Leap Frog! And, now you will have heard of Savvy Source, too.

The two have teamed up to reach out to parents and help them with hundreds of educational ideas of what children & parents can do together ! And, what a benefit that can be!

I have been a long time fan of Leap Frog. Thanks to their educational videos that I play on long car ride trips, my children could identify letters, tell me their sounds and put words together at a very early age.

And, believe me, the credit does not belong to me! My kids focus would not stay on me quite as long, if I was holding up letters and making all the sounds for them over and over.....

Interested in seeing what they have to say and recommend? Simply click here to go to the brief survey. Enjoy!

No comments:

 
Photobucket