Thursday, July 31, 2008

Local Readers - $100 Local Issues Research Study

Assistance in Marketing will currently be running a Research Study on Local Issues on August 14th from 6-9 PM in the evening. Dinner is provided AND they will pay you $100! It is located near Montgomery.

I was so excited, I finally qualified! Woo, hoo! Usually they are on personal hygiene products, and I don't qualify because my husband works for such a company!

Interested in seeing if you can qualify, too?

Call 513-683-6600 . If they say it is full or you don't qualify, don't forget to ask if there are any other studies you could do a prescreener for. One of my other readers called one time, and they put her on a paper towel study instead!

Not local to Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky? Click here to read my original post on Market Research Companies. And, make sure to check out iMommies. She often runs posts on nationwide Market Studies!

No comments:

 
Photobucket