Thursday, July 31, 2008

Coupon Grabber!

I currently have a few good coupons to share with my readers! Want some of them? Click here to read the terms to participate in the Coupon Grabber program. Since I am updating my website tomorrow, I have also updated the terms for this program. So, make sure to click and read the new rules.
  • (8) $5 Off Enfamil Coupon/Checks - Gone
  • (2) $3 Off Enfamil Coupon/Checks - Gone

Please click here to sign up with Enfamil to begin getting your own coupons/checks. You will also get wonderful free samples of formula. These are GREAT money savers! And, even if you are nursing, I found these samples handy to have on hand in case of emergency.

  • (3) Try Me Free Rice Crispie w/Strawberries or Pops Chocolate Peanut Butter Rebate Forms - Gone
  • Save $5 Off $50 at Bigg's Grocery Store - Gone
  • $5 Off $60 Kroger Purchase thru August 31 - Gone
  • $5 Off $75 Kroger Purchase for September - Gone
  • $5 Off $25 Kroger Purchase for October - Gone

Please note: Kroger coupons are Entertainment Book coupons. Please make sure your Kroger store accepts the Kroger Entertainment Book coupons. I believe most stores in the South do...just not the Cincinnati area.

  • $25 off $75/$50 Off $150/$75 Off $225 Lane Bryant Gift Cheque thru August 15th

I will get these mailed out to you ASAP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a few coupons listed on my blog too.

 
Photobucket