Tuesday, July 15, 2008

$200 + Hair Care Study - Local Readers


Here is another great Focus Group opportunity for N. Kentucky, Cincinnati and Dayton, OH readers.

Assistance in Marketing is running a Hair Care Study next Monday, July 21st from Noon until 4 PM. They will pay you $200 if you qualify and show up to participate.

If you move on from the next round, you will come back on Tuesday, July 22nd from 9 until 4 PM. They did not give me the pay for that day, but they said it was "very good". I would have to assume it is even more than the $200 they pay you on the first day.

As usual, I didn't qualify because my husband works for a company that manufacturers shampoo, BUT you just might.

If you would like to see if you do, call 513-683-6600 and would like to see if you qualify for the Hair Care study next Monday.

Not a local reader? Click here to read my original post on Focus Groups and find out how to register for some in your area.

Good luck! This is a great money maker!

Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

Photo provided by: andycarvin

No comments:

 
Photobucket