Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Orajel Rebate, Coupon & Healthy Kid Kit


Well, my Parents magazine came in the mail this last week, and I often find fun deals in there. I am only part way through when I stumbled upon this find.

You can get a free Healthy Kid Kit, worth almost $30, when you buy Baby Orajel, Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste or Gentle Naturals. The kit will have a plastic case, 4oz. Gentle Natural Eczema Cream, 1.5 oz. Toddler Training Toothpaste, .06 oz. Teething Swabs, .7 oz. Tooth and Gum Cleaner, twenty bandages and a sheet of product information. Not bad!

What do you need to do? Send in an original receipt for any Baby Orajel, Orajel Toddler Toothpaste or Gentle Naturals product dated 7/15 thru 9/15.

Please include your name, complete mailing address and send to Healthy Kid Kit, 375 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017.

One per household, while supplies last. They estimate 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

In addition, click here to request a coupon for Orajel.

And, don't forget about the $1.50 Orajel rebate. Click here. You can always ask your store to print a 2nd receipt ( if they do that ) for rebate purposes.

I will add the Orajel rebate and the Healthy Kit to my Rebate drop down menu on my right side bar, so you have easy access to it in the future.

Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great find. This is useful for parents, I'm sure. Thanks for posting it!

 
Photobucket