Saturday, July 12, 2008

$0 for McAfee Security Suite - Plus Earn some more $!


Wow...what a week! The large rebates are really rolling in from Buy.com this week.

First, a big thanks to iMommies for posting this find! I had stumbled upon the Photo Editing Software freebie rebate, but had missed this one for McAfee. This is why I love reading Jennifer's blog! I find so many good deals from her.

Interested in making some money on this deal? Click here to read my post on the Buy.com for the Photo Plus Software and follow the same guidelines for picking which online shopping site to go through.

Enjoy! I just bought mine, and can't wait for it to arrive. I am running on my free trial of McAfee, so I am so excited to not have to shell out the money now to register after the trial is over.
Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

No comments:

 
Photobucket