Nuitech

To read my full article on how I make money doing these sites, click here.

This used to be my favorite site, but now I have bumped it to the bottom of the list.

Why? They have really upped the requirements. Now, for each offer you sign up for, you need to remain a member for a certain amount of time. So, say it is 2 months, if you have to do 10 offers...this can really add up.

Although I still came out ahead, I did have to invest $686 for a $1,200 gift card. Although, it was still good money for a couple hours of work, it does require a lot out of pocket. And, that may be too rich for some people's blood.

But, I did leave it up here, because if you get on a roll with all these companies and have money coming in, you can then use some of that money to fund this venture.

I highly suggest you read their Terms and Conditions with a fine tooth comb before you start.

Here is the list ( some of these sites may be closed down by now, I didn't check them all ):
mypremiumrewards.com
yoursmartrewards.com
exprewards.com
consumerincentivepromotions.com
programrewardcenter.com
premiumproductsonline.com
productopinionpanel.com
incentiverewardcenter.com
123specialgifts.com
myselectgifts.com
mychoicerewards.com
superbrewards.com
onlinerewardcenter.com
topgiftincentives.com
nationalsurveypanel.com
brandsurveypanel.com
shieldyourpc.com
creditfor1year.com
getspecialgifts.com
exclusivegiftcards.com
consumertastepanel.com
mycoolrewards.com
nationalissuepanel.com
theuseful.com
myexclusiverewards.com
getyourfreebracelet.com

 
Photobucket