My kids love the Dan-o-nino products, so I am happy to see I can grab them free at Kroger this week with the $5 off 10 promotion. Please remember you need to buy exactly 10 participating products to get the $5 off. And, you can buy more, but you will then need to get to 20 products to get $10 back, etc, etc. If you buy more than 10 ( 20, 30, etc ), your savings decreases.
So, combine this Dan-o-nino scenario with your other participating products to get these prices.
Here is the deal:
- Dan-o-nino on sale for $2.29
- With $5 off 10 promotion, price drops to $1.79
- ( 2 ) $1.50 off coupon from June 6th Sunday Smartsource insert.
- ( 2 ) $1.00 off coupon from Dannon website here
So, here is how it worked out for me.
- I spent $5.37 for 3 Dan-o-ninos at $1.79 each
- I got $4.00 off with coupons ( used 2-$1.50 coupons and 1-$1.00 off coupon )
- I got $1.50 back via Catalina
Remember, I love saving tons of money on groceries each week via The Grocery Game and my Sunday paper. Read how I save while grocery shopping for my family here.
If you have not subscribed to your Sunday paper yet, click here to order yours. The coupon inserts combined with sales will substantially decrease your grocery bill.
Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page
Click here to Refer a Friend
Note: Affiliate links included.