Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Survey Option - Swagbucks

I was thrilled to win $25 from FGI Smartpanel today. And, it is coming via Paypal just like the payments for their surveys. Remember, they pay you for each survey you take via Paypal with no waiting around to reach thresholds. That is my favorite part. Tell your friends with their Refer a Friend program, too.

To join FGI Smartpanel, click here.


Surveys on Swagbucks


As if we don't all love Swagbucks enough, we now can earn additional swagbucks via surveys. In fact, it sounds like it is set up similar to all the survey sites we use now. You will take screener questions, and if you qualify for the survey you will be taken to the full questionnaire. Then, you will be rewarded for your time with Swagbucks.

To find out what surveys are available to you daily, they recommend you check multiple times a day. New opportunites can be posted to your account at various times during the day.

Remember, swagbucks can then be redeemed for gift cards or merchandise.

To get in on these new surveys, click here to register or login with Swagbucks. Once you are on your page, you will see the button Trusted Surveys in the left menu bar on their site. Click on that to register and begin checking your available surveys daily.

Don't forget, one of my favorite ways to earn with Swagbucks is to use their site for searching the web. If you use Google, Yahoo or some other site right now, consider switching to Swagbucks instead. You will earn swagbucks randomly for simply surfing the web.


$20 Consumer Say Panel Still Available


Finally, don't forget that the $2o Consumer Say Panel registration is still available. I got my free $20 a few months ago. Keep your eyes open for surveys they send out, too because you will then be entered for the 10 $100 American Express Gift Cards they award every few months.

To get your $20, too, you can find out more here and register for yourself.


To read about all the survey companies I recommend and how to earn money with this method, click here or go to my Survey button in the left menu bar at anytime.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page.

Click here to Refer a Friend


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie ... My name is Tina and I am the owner/author of Savings Corner. I just found your site for the 1st time today and I LOVE IT!! Wow, you have so much valuable information and so many of my ongoing questions are being answered by reading your postings! I am a fairly new blogger but working very hard at it and sometimes not knowing what programs are the best to join and which are not. THANKS so much for this information! I am adding your website to my favorites! Come see my website sometime.
http://www.savingscorner.org

karen said...

just an fyi---

the surveys on swagbucks are the EXACT same you would get on surveyhead but at about half the payment rate you would get if you did them direct through surveyhead. so it is best to sign up through surveyhead and do the surveys.

 
Photobucket