Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Survey Site - Smarty Pants Panel

Another new survey site has popped up in 2010, and I ( of course ) joined it recently to see what it was all about.

Personally, I delayed sharing it because it seems like the site still needs a bit of updating as they get underway.

Today, though, I got my first survey from them and it was on a very appropriate topic for me. I qualified and was able to take my first survey with them.

For the survey, I am entered into a giveaway for 10 - $20 Target gift cards.

What I can't tell on this site yet, is how they compensate for surveys. Will it always be sweepstakes entries, or will they also be paying for certain surveys? I know many of the other sites do a combination of different type of surveys.

Since I haven't been able to determine that from their site yet, I am just going to play it by ear as each survey comes thru my email account.

If you enjoy earning with surveys like I do, feel free to sign up here and give the Smarty Pants Panel a try.

As I get more information or see how it is panning out for me, I will definitely update my site.


New to earnings with Surveys? Click here to read my instructions and sign up with all the companies I recommend.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket