Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Massage or Mani-Pedi Treatment $39


If you are one of my local readers, check out today's Groupon. Simplicity Salon in downtown Westchester is listed for one day.

You can get one of their 90 minute massages or a Mani-Pedi for $39. This regularly retails for $90. I got to tour their salon this past winter during the Christmas days in downtown and it was very nice, indeed. So, I am picking these up as a gift.

To register for free with Groupon and get their daily deal, click here. You will get extreme discounts at local establishments in your area. If you don't live in Cincinnati and can't take advantage of the above deal, make sure to check Groupon for your daily deal. They are available all over the U.S.

I log in each day to see what is available or you can check your daily email from them.

And don't forget about their great Refer a Friend program. You get a $10 credit for each friend you recommend and shops thru their site. This money can then go towards future purchases.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket